January 13, 2016
20 Facts About Me
I thought it would be fun to write something a little different today. It's been about 4 years since I started this blog and I feel I haven't really introduced myself. So, in an effort to open up a little more and say welcome, I've prepared a list of facts about me. Here it goes...
1) I'm in my early 30's.
2) I've always loved writing and wanted to own my own magazine when I was in high school.
3) Organizing has always been a passion of mine and I used to have a rainbow closet when I was younger. (I color coded my clothes in rainbow color order.)
4) My husband, five year old daughter and I temporarily live upstairs in my parents house. There we have a full room (my daughter's room), full bath and a good size family room loft all to ourselves.
5) Our family room loft also doubles as our bedroom, kitchen, pantry, living room, office, closet, library and anything in between.
6) Living in a small space like this with all of us in it led me to start this here blog!
7) I laugh and joke all the time!
8) I could be shy at first, but I'm not afraid to stand up for myself or others when I need to.
9) My favorite kind of food is Chinese. Yum!
10) I'm a helper by nature. If there is a problem or question, I will work hard to solve it!
11) I love couponing and saving money (just as much as organizing).
12) I used to have my own coupon blog. It became too much work so I decided to focus full time on this blog.
13) My day job is in a men's fashion retail store and I love it!
14) I can style other people better than myself. Seriously, I love making outfits for people.
15) Arts and crafts is my BFF. I love crafting and being creative!
16) I like steaming clothes more than ironing.
17) I don't like socks....unless they're fuzzy, soft and it's cold outside.
18) I love to travel and I'm always up for a trip. I even keep a packed toiletries bag just in case.
19) When my husband and I were younger, we wanted to start a band....I'm still waiting for that to happen.
20) I watch more reality TV than I'd like to admit. I know it's mostly fake but it's just so addicting!
So, now that you know more about me it's your turn. Say hello and share a few facts about you.
You can read more about me on my About Me page here.