I feel like this year has just begun and now it's coming to an end! This year was filled with lots of accomplishments for me in organizing. I broke a lot of bad habits and gained function in areas that badly needed it!
Since it's the end of the year, I think it's the perfect time to reflect on my top 10 projects of 2014! Here they are in order from least viewed (10) to most viewed (1). Enjoy!
9) Decluttering My Closet - I'm working on a new closet organization system for 2015, but I will be doing this process again before that project.
8) Play Kitchen Makeover - My sweet husband made over this play kitchen for my daughter's third birthday. You have to see how it turned out!
7) DIY Necklace Organizer - I'm in love with this project! I can access my necklaces much easier now.
6) Neat & Tidy Nightstand - This has got to be my favorite project! My drawers still look the same today, which means my system really worked out!
5) Organizing Kid's Snacks - Keeping all the snacks organized has helped greatly now that my daughter has started school. We can just grab what we need and go.
4) Lovely Linen Closet - Don't you just love rolled towels? It really does save space and makes things look neat & tidy!
3) Daily Schedule Free Printable - This schedule has been a lifesaver!
2) Small Office Supplies - Need help getting those small office supplies organized? This post has got the answer!
And drum roll please… The number one post of 2014 is……..
1) Organized Shoes - This project was so simple and really helped keep those shoes under control and tucked away!
Which was your favorite post of 2014 and why? Let me know in the comments!
I hope you had a great 2014 and an even better 2015!
I've liked up this post at:
-A Bowl Full of Lemons